• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Traded to joshuamckee for his RG-23.

I'm selling this laptop but it has a broken screen. Replace the screen and you have a NICE laptop! I've had this laptop about 3 years and I upgraded to a newer laptop. It comes with reinstall CD's, AC Adapter, fairly new battery, an Air Flow Stand, a nice Compaq carrying case, and a Targus Docking station.

The specs on this computer include a 2.66ghz Pentium 4, 512MB of SDRAM, DVDROM/CDRW combo drive, Windows Home and a few other preloaded programs including Nero 7 which I will include with the other CD's.

The Targus Dock includes 2xUSB 2.0 ports, Serial Port, Printer Port, 10/100 LAN Port, and Mouse and Keyboard Ports. This is a powered unit and plugs into a free USB port on the laptop. Comes with User Manual.

The Screen is easily replaced and if you buy the screen, with or without the bezel, I can install it for you if you wish. BTW, everything listed fits neatly in the carrying case! :D Would be good for the buisnessman on the go!
    I'm located in Plainfield and would prefer FTF but will ship. I'm asking $130 for everything FTF or $150 Shipped. May consider trades but prefer cash.

Just wanted to add that I have a second memory card for this laptop. It is a 512mb Sodimm chip. This also comes with a second battery and this computer is in great shape, JUST NEEDS A SCREEN.

Dell4sale001.jpg

Dell4sale002.jpg

Dell4sale003.jpg

Dell4sale004.jpg

Dell4sale005.jpg

Dell4sale006.jpg

Dell4sale007.jpg

Sorry, I knew I forgot something in the title! You may pound me now! :bash:

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom