WTS: CAV Arms Polymer Lower (CAV-Aid 2008)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    WTS: CAV Arms Polymer Lower (CAV-Aid 2008)

Story:

Early 2008 CAV Arms was raided by the BATF and all their equipment, inventory, papers taken without any charges being brought against them. As a result of this raid, people raised money for CAV by pre-ordering lowers and other equipment in the effort to keep them afloat. This was ordered, and after months of waiting arrived:

cav1.jpg

I added a buffer spring and buffer and dropped my upper on it:

cav2.jpg

PICTURE ADDED FOR SHOW-COMPLETED RIFLE NOT FOR SALE, ONLY LOWER IS

cav3.jpg

It works and has had roughly 150 rounds fired from it. The only problem it has is that the buffer retention pin is a tad short and the buffer can jump it if aligned just right. I had planned to replace it ($5 part) but never bothered because it worked fine. IT IS SUPER LIGHT. There is a storage area in the buttstock itself.

Anyways, it is my spare lower and I need to sell stuff off and reduce inventory. So this one needs to go now.

I paid $204 shipped for the lower and the factory installed lower parts kit. All it needs is a buffer and spring (+ a better retention pin if you want).

I am willing sell for $150 FTF. (the difference will just be a donation to CAV ;) )
    I will ship it to your FFL from my FFL for $10 s/h.

ONLY THE LOWER IS FOR SALE HERE (THE ITEM IN THE FIRST PICTURE)! MY UPPER IS NOT FOR SALE, PERIOD!

I am willing to travel to Nashville, Bedford, or Martinsville just so that people know.

- SPF removed -

Deal fell through, back on the market.

As an addition, I am willing to ship from my FFL to your FFL in Indiana for $10 S/H.

Also willing to trade/partial trade for some Ak-74 5.45x39 Mags (Bakelite or Metal - no plastic).

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom