• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

AFpilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Hey all,

I am selling my Bulgarian Arsenal SLR-105R 5.45x39. It comes with 2 Bulgarian mags, and a hard plastic case. It's nearly new with only 300 shots fired through it since new. It looks great, is very clean and a great shooter. I shot it minimally just because I've got a couple other AKs that were about a third of the cost so I just shot them instead of dirtying this one up! Arsenal is a top producer of AK variants and well-known for highest quality products. No wobble, great finish, accurate shooters, etc... this one comes with them all just like the rest of Arsenal's line.

I just listed it on gunbroker tonight, but of course would always prefer a FTF with one of my Indiana friends over random shipment across the US... Here is the link for pictures and whatnot:
    Arsenal SLR 105R 105 AK-47 74 5.45x39 Like NEW : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

If interested, let me know and we can work something out locally. I have my reserve set on gunbroker at $1200, but again, would rather work with you all, so make an offer/trades.. I am really looking for a nice O/U for my trap and skeet shooting, specifically a Browning XS Skeet, but will maybe work with what you got! Thanks guys and gals-- Tim

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom