• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Before the election I picked up a bunch of AR15 magazines. These are mil-spec aluminum magazines, enhanced MagPul green followers, made by D&H under military contract. I see these selling for roughly $15 to $20 each. There is one listed here on INGO for $25!!!

SORRY BUT I THINK THAT IS GOUGING and I think that sucks.

If you need some I'll part with some of mine to 'spread the wealth around' for what I believe is a very very fair, non-price gouging, price of $12 each. Even after I keep a pile for myself, I have about 35 of these that I am willing to sell. Honestly I'm making a couple bucks, but I bought these in case lot quantities before the mayhem. I'm only selling this many because I was able to get a large quantity of Pmags and some stainless mags, so I will now have a good selection of different magazine types with the other types, plus the quantity of aluminum mags from this lot that I am keeping for myself.

Not sure about shipping costs?
    How does $8 for 1 to 3 magazines sound, $10 shipping for 4 to 6 magazines. I don't normally sell stuff so I want to make it simple.

25-cents profit from the sale of each magazine will be donated to the ForumsForums.com website for hosting my snow-cat discussion area to help defray the costs. I will also donate 25-cents to Fenway for INGOWNERS.com to for each magazine sold to help support this site.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

I do not want to sell everything to 1 person, this is my way of 'spreading the wealth around' to those who NEED to pick up a few more magazines. Maximum sale = 6 magazines.

AFpilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    These are GREAT magazines! I traded Melensdad for a few of them a few weeks ago. 0 malfunctions/jams, but that's what is expected from D&H, a legitimate USGI manufacturer. +1 for Melensdad and a nice gesture at only $12 per.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Just an update:

Each Magazine is $12. I will ship 1 to 3 magazines for $8. I will ship 4 to 6 magazines for $10. Maximum 6 magazines per person. If you can pick up in Merrillville, IN at one of my retail stores then you eliminate shipping.

Brand new mil-spec M16/AR15 30rd aluminum mags with dryfilm finish and green followers. Any marks on the magazines are from shipping, these are new, unused, and arrived bulk packed. They are in new condition.

Made by D&H (Company formerly named Labelle). Stamped with US military cage code Q4TQ4.

Floorplates marked:
    D & H INDUSTRIES INC
    OCONOMOWOC WI. U.S.A.
    04TQ4

25-cents profit from the sale of each magazine will be donated to the ForumsForums.com website for hosting my snow-cat discussion area to help defray the costs. I will also donate 25-cents to Fenway for INGOWNERS.com to for each magazine sold to help support this site.

1-14.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OK so far I've heard from 4 people and replied to each via a PM.

I'm signing off for the day because my computer at home broke (but I may sneak onto my daughter's later), this will be a "1st come, 1st served basis" for these so if you send me a PM it will be considered your spot in line. I'll be replying to anyone who sends a PM in sequence of when they were sent. As most people are not asking for the maximum of 6, there are still plenty left to go around.

As I've told people via PM, I'll take a postal money order. I'm going to try to limit my trips to UPS so I don't have to go every day that I receive a payment, so there may be a day or two lag between when I get your funds and when I ship, but I will let you know the day I get the funds AND the day I ship. No more than a couple days between the two events, but I'd prefer to go to UPS with 3 or 4 boxes than go every day with 1 box each day.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    The magazines are gone.

I have sent out PMs to all people who responded.

Please send me a confirmation PM and INCLUDE you name/address information in the PM so I can match it up to the payment when the payment arrives. I don't want to send the mags to the wrong member. So PLEASE send me your contact information via PM and also with your payment.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    All, I received 1 money order in the mail today. Can't recall who it was from because it is sitting on my desk in my store and I am home. I suspect some more will arrive on Saturday, and probably more on Monday. I won't get to my store until about 10 or 10:30am Monday so I won't know what comes in on Saturday until late morning.

I plan to make a trip to the post office or UPS on Monday to ship out any of the mags that I have money orders for by NOON on Monday. I will probably wait for 2 or 3 days and make a second shipment on Thursday after mail comes in.

I will try to contact everyone individually on Monday who's payment has been received and let them know I got the money order and the shipping. I should be able to do the same as the week progresses next week.

Top Bottom