abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    ***No longer available***

*New Price* **Free Handguards**

Hey all.

This is an Eagle Firearms upper receiver with a 5.56 chamber and 1:9 twist, 16", chrome-molybdenum barrel. It has ~3,000 rounds and I would like to sell it bare; no accessories that you see in the picture will come with it.

This upper is currently on my home defense carbine and I have taken great care of it.

I would like $275 (old price: $300) for it; FTF in Marion Co. For a set of LNIB CAR handguards, add nothing (old price: $20)to the price.

If you have a -1 on this site, do not bother to make an offer unless you think the feedback was unjust, in which case, I will look at the thread and decide.

I may also have this posted on another board. If I will find an offer from each site when I check on the status of my thread, I will honor the first offer and provide the second a screenprint with the time and date of the first offer.

Thanks for looking. :)

ar002ey5.jpg

Last edited:

muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    You mentioned bare, does this mean no Charging handle, bolt carrier, hand guards etc? Interested, depending upon the config.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    You mentioned bare, does this mean no Charging handle, bolt carrier, hand guards etc? Interested, depending upon the config.

Correct, no BCG, CH, or HGs. However, if you want those items, we can work a deal.

I am awaiting reply from another member who PM-ed me with interest. If he does not want it, I will let you know.

Thank you for the interest. :)

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008

I have not heard from the other member. Please let me know in which configuration you are interested.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom