• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Heads up! only have 2 left. 1 boy and 1 girl both are reverse brindles. They will be 6 wks old and in the sunday paper tomorrow morning. Vet checked. Tail, dew claws and 1st shots. AKC and vet papers! Both parents on site! Had 6 pups 3 days ago :) Get em while theyre Hott! Asking 450 for the boy and 500 for the girl. More pix on request!

puppies3009.jpg

puppies3037.jpg

INGO special! I will take 50$ off for members. REPEAT = SAVE 50$ just for being a member of this site! Act now and recieve a FREE SMILE and a THANK-YOU with your AKC BOXER purchase! :)

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    price cut!! 300$ to good home I have 1 puppy left hes a male very healthy and happy hes the one on the right in the top picture but hes a lil bigger now... AKC papers and vet papers + copy of pedigree and bag of puppy food goto the buyer. Hes a reverse brindle and at the absolute lowest price. You wont find one this color for this price. both parents on site!

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    OK HERE IT IS MY LAST TRY .... 250 YOUR GET A REVERSE BRINDLE MALE WITH AKC PAPERS A VET FORM AND A HALF BAG OF PUPPY FOOD MORE PICS ON REQUEST. HES VERRY HEALTHY AND COMES FROM A STRONG FAMILIY GAURDDOG LINE.... WILL SUPLY PEDIGREE SITH CHAMPION SHOW DOG WINNERS IF REQUESTED..... A VERRY NICE PUPPY.... HELTH GARENTEE... IT NOT HEALTHY MONEY BACK. VET GARENTEES HEATH

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom