• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Need to meet FTF. Will not ship because the box is really large. I live in the Noblesville area.

We are downsizing our hamster quarters to only a couple of cages. I have everything in a LARGE box so I have taken pictures from the Internet to attach here to show you what you are getting. I'm selling it all in one big lot. There are 2 S.A.M cages (Large and smaller one) and 2 Crittertrail cages. These are nicer than the SAM cages IMO. They have bars and the SAM cages do not. Everything that is needed for these cages should all be here. You can also mix and match the parts to fit all 4 cages if you want.
    These are not brand new so there is a little wear and tear on them. The crittertrails were used less than the SAM cages. We got new habitrails that I like. There are probably additional hamster items in this box as well. Three are extra tubes.

Cage 1: (we didn't use this Xtreme wheel and I think it's because it made too much noise for the location of the hamster in proximity to our bedrooms)

sp60518.jpg

Cage 2:

sp60530.jpg

Cage 3:Country Club Kit
    Penn-Plax Small Animal Products - Page 3 of 18

SAM1.jpg

Cage 4: Clubhouse Kit
    SAM3.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom