WTS (2) Holsters. One for sell, one for free and some 10mm brass.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    First, the free stuff. I know that's what caught your eye.

First off, I've got a black holster. Leather. Pancake style. Fitted for a revolver. It has three initials on it (not mine) but since I've done some leather work, I planned to dye it out. It is made for a revolver. What revolver? Got me. I will tell you it is too small for my S&W Victory model .38, S&W 642, certainly the Ruger Gp100 and Blackhawk. Even the trash Arminius 32S&W Long won't fit into it.

Maybe it will fit a Ruger Bearcat or Single Six? I kinda doubt the Single Six since my 5-shot J frame won't go into it but I'm hopeful with the Bearcat.

I paid $5 for it. You can buy me a pack of Zingers and it's yours. If you can't find the Zingers, you can still have it. I can do a camera phone pic before you waste gas.

NEXT

I've got some 10mm brass. FREE. I'm not sure how much... I'll have to look. I'll be sure before you waste gas if you reload for it. I was saving all of it then stopped. I just happened to find this. Probably less than 100. SORRY - MISTAKEN

NEXT

I've got a Bianchi Model 100 Professional in tan leather, size 9A, model # 19228. I wore it only 2 - 3 times - I'm picky and it's not my thing. I "rubbed" the rear (rough side) of the holster to make it a bit less scratchy.

Typical internet "good deal" for this is $49. I'll take $20 if will not meet much further than Fishers for any of this unless I happen to be in the area. Gas prices, ya know? If you happen to be on the route for one of my leisure motorcycle rides, I'll drop it off.

Will trade for beer. :40oz:

It fits:

KAHR K9, MK9, K40, K40 Covert
    KEL TEC P-11
    S&W Sigma .380

Manufacturer says:
    • Non-slip suede lined exterior next to body
    • Rides at optimum angle inside waistband to ensure proper firing grip on the draw
    • High back design to comfortably shield torso against gun's rough edges
    • Heavy duty spring-steel clip secures holster to waistband
    • Fits up to 1.75" (45mm) belts
    Pictured upper right:
    SP32-20070210-162227.jpg

Thanks!

(Factory Pic)
    BI-100.jpg

Crap! I forgot the WTS/WTT. When I try and edit (advanced) it only lets me change the Title in the message. Hmmm... I'll keep trying.

Last edited:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Sorry - My mom had a massive stroke weekend before last and I've been gone to Knoxville. I checked last night and it appears only the top few casings in the bag were 10mm (less than 8) and the rest were .45 ACP.

Sorry for the delay on PMs and getting anyones hopes up.

-Stacey

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom