• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Let me know what you have. Not looking to mount it to a weapon, just need a good all weather high discharge LED flashlight.

Located in the Columbus/Greenwood area.
    Are you just looking for a really good flashlight? Are you looking for something AA or something larger? I have a Rayovac Sportsman Xtreme 3c 4w LED, and it is the best thing you can get for the price. They can be found for $19-25 and you will be amazed at the light output and battery life. Or, if you are looking for something smaller. Look into INOVA, you can get them at Target, or the Rayovac Sportsman Xtreme 2AA 3W LED

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Not tac-light bright but really damned bright.
    When I first started with flashlights that's what I bought some of my lights based off of, but honestly it doesn't mean jack. What good is 80 lumens if it is only that bright for 5 minutes worth of use?

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I got one at Home Depot that I really like. Takes 3 AAAs and I've used it quite a bit on the first set of batteries. One button turns on the white LEDs for a pretty decent beam. The other light turns on the center red LED for times when you are already adjusted to the darkness. I now keep one by my bed. I think it was around $25.

Top Bottom