WTB: Savage Stevens 16 ga SxS Shotgun: Please READ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AFpilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    So here goes the story... my dad (who I look up to & respect more than any man in the world) received his father's Stevens Savage 16 gauge double barrel shotgun when he went to college many years ago. He felt the call to full time missions and he and my mom and my 2 older siblings sold everything they had (including his shotgun) and moved to Haiti, where they thought they would live the rest of their lives. They spent a few years there before their next child (my next older brother) was born, & had birth complications; he was handicapped, and they returned to the States. My dad has been working in full-time missions in the US ever since. It was close to 30 years ago that he sold his shotgun, and now I want to get him his shotgun back (or as close to it as I can). That gun was the gun he shot his first deer with and his first bird (grouse) with.

It was a Savage Stevens side by side in 16 gauge. Sounds like possibly a Model 311 to me. I want to surprise him for Christmas/his birthday/Father's Day this year with one. If anyone has one out there in good shape they would like to sell or trade please let me know. Thanks so much-- Tim

Top Bottom