• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Anyone looking to get rid of a cheap nylon or possibly kydex (not sure it'd work for what I'm going for) holster that would fit a Glock 19?

I want a holster I can sew into a fanny pack that I wear when I bicycle. It's a relatively large and I want to sew the holster into the inside of the fanny pack, or sew velcro onto the holster and stick it to the inside. (I know, I could get one designed for this... But I already have this and it has spots for my water bottles. :))

I want something cheap, and it doesn't have to be a great holster or in great condition. I'm probably going to remove the loops anyway. Just something to keep the Glock in the same place inside the pack all the time.

If you have anything you want to get rid of that you think might work, I'd be open to hearing about it. I'm on the west side of Indy, so I could pick it up in the greater Indy area.

Thanks for reading.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I bought my nylon "universal" holster at 500 Guns. It was only around $10 or so and fits my 19 pretty well. You might stop by there.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Any Gander Mountain or similar store should have a fairly large selection of > $20 "Universal" holsters. The Uncle Mikes Universal with thumb snap retention strap should work fine for what you're looking to do. I think the one we got (has my .22LR pistol in it) was maybe $14 at Cabella's in Hamond.

Top Bottom