• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mustangmaniac92

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    Petersburg, IN
    Hey everybody, I'm kinda new to the forum, but I'm looking for another pistol to add to the collection.

Would really prefer a glock or XD, caliber not really that important, but 9mm or .40 would probably be best. I also want something that could be easily concealable if need be.

Any info or pics would be greatly appreciated. I'm located in Bloomington, IN and can't travel real far, but will try to meet seller.

glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hey everybody, I'm kinda new to the forum, but I'm looking for another pistol to add to the collection.

Would really prefer a glock or XD, caliber not really that important, but 9mm or .40 would probably be best. I also want something that could be easily concealable if need be.

Any info or pics would be greatly appreciated. I'm located in Bloomington, IN and can't travel real far, but will try to meet seller.

I have a good condition Glock 23, 3rd generation, 5-6 brand new mags, Standard Sights = .40 and easy to conceal

I can get you some pictures by tonight - PM sent

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I know you mentioned your preference is a Glock or Springfield, but I am selling a very nice Kel-Tec PF-9 right now. It is in the Firearms section if you want a look. Very lightweight and concealable. Just a thought, thanks.

TRLREDY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I have a Sig P229R that I'm looking to sell if interested. It is .40cal w/ SigLite night sights and 3 hi cap mags. I've also got a factory .357sig conversion barrel for it too. Then you could shoot .40 or a juiced up 9mm!:D Let me know if interested.

mustangmaniac92

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    Petersburg, IN
    Not sure about the Kel-Tec yet, doing research on it

and I think that the sig is a little out of my price range LOL.
    Send my a message TRLREDY and I'll see what I can do money wise.

Thanks guys!!

fitzyone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Frank long
    i have a glock 17 with 3 mags,night sights ,original box an papers,cleaning rod &brush this gun looks like new!!!! hardly any wear...very nice....$500firm or trade of equal value thanks fitzyone this is a 9mm:)

Top Bottom