• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grasshopperlegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Cartersburg.
    I am wanting to buy a small 380 pistol but I don't know which one to buy. There is a ton of them out there now and all I want is a good one but not one that cost an arm and leg for. So if anyone out there knows a good one that is good please let me know. Thanks

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Well, looks like you have been here at least a little while, so I won't say "hello". Don't know why you asked this question under introductions, but here goes. Personally, I would go with the Ruger LCP or the Smith & Wesson Bodyguard myself. I had a Kel Tec P3AT that ran strong for me, but others have had issues with theirs. I had a Taurus PT-738 that was ok, but it was also really picky on what ammo it liked. The Ruger and S&W might be a little higher priced, but you don't want to skimp when it comes to your primary defensive gun...your life is worth more than the fifty or so dollars you may save to buy a cheaper gun. JMHO.

Nelg

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    Elkhart
    I have a Ruger LCP and the wife has a Taurus TCP. Both shoot great and haven't had a single ftf or fte

Top Bottom