Wow. Some great deals at Midwest this week...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    never bought anything from midwest before. anyone want to share some experiences?

They can get busy and they have had a number of "questionable" sales folks over the years (to be expected given their size, IMO) but they have a number of quality employees as well. Their normal prices seem to be whatever they feel the market will bear at the moment and their sale prices can be very aggressive.

If they have what you want, it is probably worth giving them a look.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I go in there regularly. Everyone is always very helpful.

I wish those police trade ins were either 9 or .45.

Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    I've bought a several guns from them over the last year and no real complaints. The sales people are hit and miss, some knowledgable and some not. I automatically expect gun sales counter people to be ignorant, and I never bother going in to buy if I still have questions, no matter which shop I'm buying from. I will say that at last check, they were still trying to gouge on 22LR ammo, which irritates me, but I respect their right to charge whatever they want.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Yep, Rock River, Taurus, and FN on sale. You pay what Midwest paid for them. I'd say its a pretty good sale (for the customer) when the shop isn't making any money on the gun. I might even know a guy who works there who you should ask for. :shady:

ryang

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    never bought anything from midwest before. anyone want to share some experiences?
    ​Absolutely awful place. Every time I go in there I get in a conversation with a sales person and then want to spend a few thousand more dollars than intended. Service has always been stellar for me, but I also am normally there during a weekday and it isn't too busy. Definitely worth checking it out, like others have said especially if you can find what you want on sale.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I have purchased several weapons (both new and used) and accessories there. I stop in every time I'm passing through town...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom