• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Less than a month before it drops. Who is ready? I myself can't wait to dominate some Alliance in the new PVP zones. But really Blizz, Goblins for the Mighty Horde. Half the reason you play horde is cause you don't want to be on the same side as those gay Gnomes, heck it took them how long to take back Gnomergan, talk about lazy. And the Alliance get Worgen, hello, they are monsterous, that screams For the Horde :xmad:. Who is with me?

Bring It On Deathwing. FOR THE HORDE!!! :rockwoot:

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I wow'd from like 2004 to march of 2010 when my son was born, I just don't have the time to dedicate to my online addiction anymore.

Forums I can come and go quickly and often, WoW requires me to log in for a minimum of 1-3 hours at a time to actually do anything other than AH.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I've dusted off my intrepid hunter (NE, Eonar), but he's far from a L33T raider. Exploration, achievements, and goofing off make for an easy time, but slow leveling. Add to that the abysmal performance since the pre-Cat patch, and about all I get done lately is fishing. Though I did tame a new stalker pet the other day. I named him "Ninja", does that make me a dork?

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Less than a month before it drops. Who is ready? I myself can't wait to dominate some Alliance in the new PVP zones. But really Blizz, Goblins for the Mighty Horde. Half the reason you play horde is cause you don't want to be on the same side as those gay Gnomes, heck it took them how long to take back Gnomergan, talk about lazy. And the Alliance get Worgen, hello, they are monsterous, that screams For the Horde :xmad:. Who is with me?

Bring It On Deathwing. FOR THE HORDE!!! :rockwoot:

FOR THE HORDE!

I might roll a goblin as a banker, hopefullymy 71 warrior will be my 8th level 80 by then...

I don't raid anymore, so not as excited as I've been in the past...

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I'm excited, this new expansion will have more to do with Warcraft Lore than any other before, so I'm a little excited.

For The Horde!!!!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Should be fun when Cataclysm comes out.
    I play Alliance on Lightbringer and am going to roll a worgen warlock.

Don't worry brother, everyone makes mistakes. I too once rolled with the Alliance. But I say, the Worgen look to be a pretty sweet race.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    I made that mistake once, my first toon.

Now it's all Horde, all the time.

Though the Worgen has me tempted... I have 2 warriors, tempted to swap sides with one of them...

Top Bottom