• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAm6Qck5v78&feature=fvw]YouTube - Woman Goes Nuclear At California Town Hall Meeting[/ame]

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    They don't listen and the current culture we have in DC never will. The only time they HAVE to listen to their constituents and abide by our desires is when we VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE!

jbrich

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 6, 2009
    Gas City, IN
    Damn, I think she needs to run for office there in cali, not she could do much to dilute the tree huggin liberals that have already infected that state. That was an awsome rant!!!:rockwoot:

JustGone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    In the PRK now =(
    She was great! Spot on. 6 insurance companies out of 1300, I had no idea it was that bad, think it's accurate?

Probably, California has so much regulation, those 6 companies probably pay a yearly fee to be able to operate in California. I believe it because here in Cali we have that "Safe-Handgun Roster" that lists all the handguns that can be sold here new, because they pass "safety tests" like dropping them without it discharging and so on.
    The way the company gets a handgun on the list is by paying a yearly fee...Like a certain Glock pistols are allowed but the same pistol in a left hand configuration is not, because Glock didn't pay their fee for that pistol to get it on the Roster!

It's BS and I truly hate this state.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    ok, she can stay........... but i still think a line of properly placed shape charges at the cali border and a couple of rocket boosters to push it out to sea would be a great start.

Top Bottom