• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    My little brother hits the "Sweet Sixteen" tomrrow. So being the ever so nice Big brother, Im taking him to the range to bring in the day with a BANG!

If anyone is up there tomorrow, we will be there around 4. Any cool ideas for some sort of challenge for his birthday that is gun related AND SAFE?

If ya see us, feel free to stop by and say Hi, we will be there around 4. Also accepting ammo donations for his birthday.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Won't the range be closed soon if you get there at 4?

We shot 4-7. I had to work (couldnt get the day off, and I tried like hell to).

We ended up shooting the "1" and "6" candles from his cake... He used a .22, so they went through. I think Im going to get those framed for him, as they have very clear holes in them. Would be kind of cool I thought.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    ^It never fails though, if I have a monday off work, I always head there (a good ways from rochester!) and read the closed sign on the gate.... I hate that! you'd think i'd remember that....

Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I make the run over from Argos usually a couple times a month. I ask folks there all the time if they are on here, no luck so far.

Top Bottom