Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is exactly how I feel. I realize the vaccine has killed some people, I was just one of the lucky billion or so that lived.
    in terms of odds, we have enough numbers to kinda get an idea of what we're dealing with and make our own choices.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    You also don't have to believe that a vaccine is totally safe just because you've chosen to get it. You can actually just think it's safer than Covid.
    Had I not recovered from Covid I would have already been vaccinated. Having the natural immunity has given me time to see how things play out. I do feel that if I ever want to travel I'll be forced to get the Vaccine Card or whatever. :wallbash:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Had I not recovered from Covid I would have already been vaccinated. Having the natural immunity has given me time to see how things play out. I do feel that if I ever want to travel I'll be forced to get the Vaccine Card or whatever. :wallbash:
    This I disagree with, I'm ok with it for International travel as it should be up to that country to set the rules, but if they start doing it for things domestically then I'm fervently against it. As long as it's not private property issue.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    I travel for a living; I’ll get any vaccine passport WHO yellow card whatever necessary for international travel where required...especially if it means no hotel quarantines.

Starting that BS domestically anywhere in the 50 states and US territories? NOPE, absolutely not from a government perspective. I’m fine with certain private businesses requiring proof for entry, as I’m free to spend my money elsewhere.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    One can believe that Fauci and the CDC are liars and at the same time belief that the vaccine is safe. Those two things don't have to be mutually exclusive.
    That foes NOT establish that it IS safe. I am sticking with assuming it is unsafe until proven otherwise.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    I would specify that in my view full FDA approval of anything is less than convincing as evidenced by the number of approved meds that are mired in lawsuits a few years after they are introduced. Consequently, anything with even less, coupled with specific exemption from civil liability is a truly terrifying thought.
    Full approvals will come easily. Too much money invested and having to admit the vaccines are harmful is not going to happen.
    The FDA already has stated in writing that lead particles in the vaccine are considered an "acceptable defect" and those vials can be distributed and administered. It will take nothing short of people's heads exploding to stop this crap from being approved. Follow the money.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The FDA already has stated in writing that lead particles in the vaccine are considered an "acceptable defect" and those vials can be distributed and administered. It will take nothing short of people's heads exploding to stop this crap from being approved. Follow the money.
    Maybe some FDA people need vaccinated with lead?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I haven't heard anything about lead in the coronavirus vaccines and a quick search didn't find anything. Is there a link to anything about this?

Sometimes vaccines have weird **** in them just because it works better that way. One ingredient like that is aluminum which is used in several different vaccines as an adjuvant.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    I haven't heard anything about lead in the coronavirus vaccines and a quick search didn't find anything. Is there a link to anything about this?

Sometimes vaccines have weird **** in them just because it works better that way. One ingredient like that is aluminum which is used in several different vaccines as an adjuvant.
    You won't find this on line. This is not vaccine or manufacturer related. This has to do with a particular type of vial that's being used. Sorry that I can't be more specific than that.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Can't find anything on this from the FDA.

Y'all are really gonna be shocked when you find out it's allowed in food and drink at certain levels!!

Also reminds me...you folks ever heard of Flint??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom