• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    i don't like the way they look, design wise. but that is just personal opinion.

the thing i don't like in the PRINT is "german stainless steel"... um.....ok. that doesn't really tell us anything.

it is made by ESEE so it will get an instant fan base. and the warranty is fantastic.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Well even though I am a direct dealer with ESEE I will only order these at a customers request. I will probably order a set to have to show but I will not keep a supply in stock.

turn4chatter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    I like Becker and ESEE but i don't know. The red handles hurt my eyes but they look to be a good size in Ethan's hand.

In my kitchen all I have is a Henckel Chef knife and a few forschner boning knifes left over from my days as a meat cutter. So I may pick up a set if the price is right.

note: There are actually more knives in my kitchen but they get abused by the rest of my non-knife loving family and I refuse to use them.

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    I think I would try them out. ESEE warranty backing them up is a plus in my book. Although I would like to know what stainless steel they will be made from.

mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville

the thing i don't like in the PRINT is "german stainless steel"... um.....ok. that doesn't really tell us anything.

it is made by ESEE so it will get an instant fan base. and the warranty is fantastic.

I agree with this 100%.

I worked in food service for close to 16 years and would not consider these for use in a real professional kitchen environment(this is just personal preference as much as anything). Looks like they are geared more towards home chefs to me with the neoprene and plastic handles(for some reason the handles really bother me:dunno:).

I do like the ESEE warranty but I can honestly say in all of those 16 years I never once saw a knife get broken(that includes the cheap black plastic handle generic all-purpose kitchen knives you will see on every line in the country) so IMO if you are breaking knives in your kitchen and having to do anything other than sharpen them, you are either using them wrong or using the wrong knife for the job.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Agree.
    I rather have a good known Chinese steel than a bad unknown German steel. :rolleyes:

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I would also like to know what kind of steel is used, and what type of tang they have. I've got a full set of Wusthoff's so I don't see these being a future purchase.

Top Bottom