• Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    or YouTuber advertises he will break law for $$$. :ugh:

It is one thing to disagree with a law and fight to change it and another to brag you'll violate it.

YouTuber arrested after offering to buy felons guns

Are people really that stupid, or is this another "Fast & Furious" type of operation?
    I could see this administration planting that situation for no other reason than to point at it to say, "See, we need more gun control...".

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Cleaning up the gene pool, or at least putting any other stupidity on hold for 10 years. This guy is for sure to stupid to reproduce or vote.

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] /[/FONT][FONT=&quot] RSO[/FONT]
    Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]“[/FONT]Safety is not something that you hold in your hands, it happens between your ears” Col. Jeff Cooper

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Are people really that stupid, or is this another "Fast & Furious" type of operation?
    I could see this administration planting that situation for no other reason than to point at it to say, "See, we need more gun control...".

People absolutely are that stupid. Do a ride along with local LE if you doubt it. It won't take long to see something equally stupid.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Not everyone is allowed to flaunt the law.

tumblr_mfpt8tXZu81rqx2xao1_500.jpg

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In

Isn't it sad that this is the first thing we think of when we hear stuff like this? I know it was the first thing I thought of. -Jason

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    People are stupid. Social media makes people stupid. Stupid people on social media will sink to previously unattainable depths of stupidity.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    or YouTuber advertises he will break law for $$$. :ugh:

It is one thing to disagree with a law and fight to change it and another to brag you'll violate it.

YouTuber arrested after offering to buy felons guns
    He's late to the party, bloomberg has already had goons going around the country trying to illegally buy guns to "prove" we need more laws--his laws.

At least this lefty won't be claiming that the current laws are so lax after doing time

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    What this guy did was wrong no question and I am not sure what more recent year numbers are but below are statistics from 2010 of FELONS & FUGITIVES filling out a 4473 trying to buy guns;

2010: 72,659 denials
    34,459 felony convictions/indictments
    13,862 fugitives
    44 prosecutions (0.06 percent of denials)

Top Bottom