• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    I'm taking out a couple first time shooters tomorrow. Not bringing anything to big just a couple .22s and my SKS that I've been "tacticooling".

should be on range for a couple hours round 1 o'clock. I'll have my Ingo tac hat on so feel free to wander over and say hi!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I plan on being their tomorrow just a bit earlier. Hope to get there around 11AM. Daughter home from college can't wait to get the hardware out.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Glad I went. My Mosin did great. Forgot how much fun shooting a Centerfire Rifle can be. +1 for DoomofMan. He saw me waiting for a open lane and moved over and doubled up with his friend so I could shoot.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    So there I was watching that nice guy leave his lane for another shooter and now I find it was a couple of Ingo colleagues!

I was there with my daughter. Initially we had a ball with my new Sterling, and new to her Neos Carbine. The Sterling was a lot of fun until it decided to stop resetting the hammer. Fixable after getting home. The Neos in carbine form was flawless through a full brick of ammo. First hundred or so was CCI Blazer, the rest was Federal bulk in the red box. A lot of fun, and not bad accuracy from a strange hybrid.

When singlesix arrived, and I wish I knew who was who, I had my milled Norinco out that was done up to look like an original Chinese AK. My daughter was shooting her competition AR-15 and showed that after 4 years of not touching it due to college, she hasn't lost it.

It was a perfect day at the range, not too hot, and a great bunch of people even if we didn't know we were internet relatives!!!

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Doomofman is called daughters DUFAS boyfriend by me the AK-74 shooter next to you, that was where we set up luckily cause the brass my daughter was bouncing off the roof of the shooter pavilion was being thrown everywhere primarily on me. I think my SAR-3 was louder than your russian Bolt rifle but DOFUS or Dr. Doom or whatever he calls himself nowadays (Chris actualy) got a kick out of you letting him shoot your rifle. I saw you standing there and thought you were just watching not waiting, the INDY KID and his kid were tossing out as much lead as my kid who had the red dot scope from the rifle I got from LARS, (she sighted it in with the INDYKIDS help on her own SAR-3, and wont let go of it now). So all in all it was a great day, I too had some issues with my SAR-3, INDYKID and I have worked on, but the Romanian MKII rocked and rolled, and I borrowed a Romanian AK receiver cover from INDYKID , after taking the scope mount off and having it stolen by my own daughter. I still had some sighting in issues to solve, so back to the range maybe sometime in early August.....maybe a INGO saturday. Nice day, INDYKID was helping a group with their tricked out AK, my daughter, her boyfriend, and his daughter was giving shooting tips, just like her ol man, a chip off the ol block there. Anyway sadly the Sterling trigger problem kept me from shooting more than 3 rds from the Sterling, and I used that 9mm Federal I had brought especialy for it in my G-26 after I located my now pistol packing pasengers who were on the handgun side blasting away with an xdm9 (HIS) and a Glock-17 (HERS) so all in all, a fine day at the range, wish it was everyday, and PS what WAS up with the sterlings trigger reset?

OH yeah 2 douple taps from our group yesterday...that was a suprise and boy have I got some cleaning to do when I get home from work today!

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Sound like we had a INGO shoot, just did know it at the time. :) Wish they had a 100 Yard Range. My Mosin is just begging to shoot long range. One negative to the whole day was: NO GOOD PLACE TO EAT. Maybe it was because I don't know the town.

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    Wish I would have seen this yesterday. Wilbur Wright is sort-of my home range. At one time, they did have a 100 yard range. That is the one on the far left. It is a shotgun range now. A homeowner who lives a mile or two east of the range complained about bullet holes in his house, a few years ago. That is when they closed the 100 yard range.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    And no porta potty, I had to water the blackberry bushes behind where you were shooting the Rooskie. We stopped ata subway on 9.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bikemannc
    Top Bottom