• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • parson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    New Castle
    Today is my 43rd anniversary, so I took the wife to the range to shoot some guns! Am I a great husband or what??:D

Actually, she enjoys it, and WW range was a stop between home and the quilt shop that I took her to afterwords.

Shot my new XD and other than a hiccup on the very first shot of the 16 rd. mag, it handled its initial 100 rds. with no problems.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Fun! My wife and I love WW, were just down there last Sunday. I love the rifle range coverings they've added!

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Wilbur Wright is a free DNR ran range. It has 50 yard and a 25 yard ranges. Kinda small but alot of nice people.:welcome:

And almost nobody there durining normal working hours...... I hear in the afternoons it can be busy.

It's a nice range if you ask me.

Apparently there is a 100 yard range but some farmer complained or something and it needs some work. They told us that people should put on the registration card to build the 100 yard range to get the powers that be attention so we did.

AXE835

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    East central Indiana
    And almost nobody there durining normal working hours...... I hear in the afternoons it can be busy.

It's a nice range if you ask me.

Apparently there is a 100 yard range but some farmer complained or something and it needs some work. They told us that people should put on the registration card to build the 100 yard range to get the powers that be attention so we did.

Rounds from some big rifles was going through the backstop on the 100 yarder! (30-06 and the likes). Its a skeet/patterning range for shottys now. WW is my home range only about 10 min from my driveway.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Rounds from some big rifles was going through the backstop on the 100 yarder! (30-06 and the likes). Its a skeet/patterning range for shottys now. WW is my home range only about 10 min from my driveway.

I was told by uhhh.... "someone" there about a .50 BMG that was fired off a few times on the 50 yarder :rockwoot:

parson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    New Castle
    Range officer told that they'll close for a day or two after November 1st to remove the lead from the backstop. I'l bet that are tons of that stuff in there!

Makes all of us casters drool to think about it!

AXE835

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    East central Indiana
    Yeah sometimes the big ones:biggun: "sneek" off a couple of rounds. 2:30 till 4:00 gets busy during the week all day during the weekends though. The only thing that erks me is they shut it down at 5:00pm sharp no matter if there is 1 to 3 hours of datlight left.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Just got back from WW, 308 jake & Parson were there. 308 jake saved my butt, today, I had a malfunction, on the firing line, and jake helped me out... I thought my shooting day was over, but got the problem corrected... THANK you jake...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Carp32
    Top Bottom