• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Was @ W. W. range this morning, and talked to Ken, the DNR guy, a real nice guy, and he told me they are going to put a roof on the 25 yd line this spring / summer, and may clean out the shotgun range, and open up the 100 yd range again.

pappy56

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Hancock County
    Yes, they are closed, on Mon., & Tue., but open on Mon. Holidays....short hours during winter, long hours during spring / summer...according to Ken, it will always be FREE .....

Short hours?
    My understanding is that it is 8:00 am to 5:00 pm year around.

KWL
    pappy56

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    If they bring back the 100 yards, then we'll probably lose the shotgun area. That's a tough one, I use the shotgun more than the rifle, and wish the rifle was a 200 yrd.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    have you checked out fall creek valley conservation club in anderson?? open sun up to sun down year round unless another event is going on

I usually look past clubs... I like the public ranges. I have never tried WW but I'm going to one of these days.

TRLREDY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Been there several times. Nice little range and well worth the drive as stated above. Like the fact there aren't any range nazis like at Atterbury. Be safe and you're GTG.

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    Hmm... Get a 100 yd rifle rang and lose the shotgun range? Man that's a tough one. Mixed feeling about this. While extending the rifle range would be AWESOME, I really like to shoot my shotgun. Either way, it's been too long since I've been out there! I can't wait to go there with some fellow INGOers! :rockwoot:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Here's a question: Can I shoot an old DVD player I've been saving for that very thing? I'd clean it all up when done :)

(I wish I had my own land)

Top Bottom