• ...and so much more!
  • spoke78

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Hancock County
    :rockwoot:
    I had a great day at Wilbur Wright gun range today. I got to shoot and sight in my newly configured RRA AR15. I also got to put some more rounds thru my S&W ar15-22. All in all it was a good day. :ar15:

If anyone is planning a saturday trip in the future, please make not of the change in opening time. The saturday hours were posted as 9:45~5pm. The RO actually got there today at about 9am. Also, I asked him what the plans were of the 100yd range coming. He says it isn't even in the works, and in fact, he knew more time and efforts would be spent on the current range setup. IE. shelters, sealing the shelters roof, gravel, and sod.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    What lane were you in? My bro and I were shooting rimfire today. . . . We were the guys with around 60 orange spots at the fifty. . .

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    My daughter and her boyfriend went right after the 1500 cause of the new SKS they got, daughter came home pissed........................Dads you told me to get a box of .223 at Wal-Mart. It cost me $40 ! And I can't return it, and the rifle you lent me said 5.56 mm on it, so we didnt use it.......................Gotta love her, bless her heart, we had that 5.56 IS .223 father daughter talk..............next time use your cell phone Pumpkin!

Top Bottom