Wide Open Arms @ Raymond & Sherman in Indy - Anyone Been There Yet?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Haven't been yet but saw a post on FB about them a few weeks back. They had some pretty decent prices posted but were only open on Saturday at the time.

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    By the looks of their website, it looks like they are part of the Davidson's Firearms dealer. Some of their prices look the same but some look a bit higher too.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Oh wow, they finally opened! I had been in contact with the owner probably over a year ago. Originally they were looking at a property not far from my house. I even put him in contact with INGO's esrice to look into becoming a site advertiser here. Last I heard, they had run into some obstacles and their opening had been delayed. Glad to hear they appear to have overcome whatever those were and will have to drop in sometime.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I thought it was written to the effect "a firearm may not be used to secure a debt". I'd take that to mean not used as collateral for a loan.

Maybe I'm thinking another state.

Phoenix1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Greenwood
    The only experience I have with them was a short conversation that I had regarding a decently-priced Kimber 1911 I'd found on gunbroker.com. The guy I spoke to (his name eludes me) was friendly - I will likely visit them soon.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I thought it was written to the effect "a firearm may not be used to secure a debt". I'd take that to mean not used as collateral for a loan.

Maybe I'm thinking another state.

This is referring to pawning it. When you're financing it, you're not really using it to secure the debt (since you have possession of the gun).

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Im still trying to figure out their financing program in how they would make good if you skip payments?

Also come on the south side has another gun shop!!! We need some on the north side as well as all we have are big box stores.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom