Why minimum wage should NOT be increased!! (McDonalds)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Ok so today, we decided to stop by McDonalds for lunch since we had a couple reps hanging around the shop today. So at the driveup, I ordered 2 crispy chicken meals with medium cokes along with other things. The person says we only have 1 crispy chicken left but also have grilled chicken. Ok, Ill have one crispy and one grilled. So we get the food and got back to the shop. Started opening the meals (very hungary) and then noticed something I have no words for…. :scratch:

23C50FA3-767B-4E19-8789-1F5CCCF2B685_zpso6qrctf7.jpg

Usually, crispy and grilled chicken meals are chicken sandwiches, not just the chicken patties!!!! I have no idea how this happened, but I am sorry, that is dumbassery in its purest form. I find it HILARIOUS and frustrating at the same time! No idea how to process this still. It made for a good laugh!!

Gotta love that proposition of wage increases for this kind of service...

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Ok so today, we decided to stop by McDonalds for lunch since we had a couple reps hanging around the shop today. So at the driveup, I ordered 2 crispy chicken meals with medium cokes along with other things. The person says we only have 1 crispy chicken left but also have grilled chicken. Ok, Ill have one crispy and one grilled. So we get the food and got back to the shop. Started opening the meals (very hungary) and then noticed something I have no words for…. :scratch:

23C50FA3-767B-4E19-8789-1F5CCCF2B685_zpso6qrctf7.jpg

Usually, crispy and grilled chicken meals are chicken sandwiches, not just the chicken patties!!!! I have no idea how this happened, but I am sorry, that is dumbassery in its purest form. I find it HILARIOUS and frustrating at the same time! No idea how to process this still. It made for a good laugh!!

Gotta love that proposition of wage increases for this kind of service...
    So this is supposed to be 2 of the same item?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    a grilled chicken sandwich and a crispy chicken sandwich. Combo meals.

Lol, I guess I should have read a little further.

Still pretty pathetic though. I'd assume someone grabbed the order before it was finished rather than the cook saying "screw it, we'll give him this".

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    The news here is that you are surprised they messed up your order! lol. I have totally given up on McDonalds, on one hand they don't deserve $15/hr on the other, maybe they could afford workers who would get orders right!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Even if I was, "hungary" I wouldn't eat that nasty ****.

I allow my kid to get a happy meal from there 2-3 times a month. He just likes it for the super hero toys, so I buy whatever they have in stock for cheap bribes later.

I really don't see how anyone eats that crap though. I'm not saying I don't have fast food on occasion, but mcdonalds is gross.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Even if I was, "hungary" I wouldn't eat that nasty ****.

I allow my kid to get a happy meal from there 2-3 times a month. He just likes it for the super hero toys, so I buy whatever they have in stock for cheap bribes later.

I really don't see how anyone eats that crap though. I'm not saying I don't have fast food on occasion, but mcdonalds is gross.

Mcdonalds is better than Burger King.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom