• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woodro29

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Thank you for sharing this, I read this to my wife to help her understand my growing desire to carry and most importantly protect my family! God bless you and thank you for being strong for that young man!!!

TheFireArmorer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Bloomington
    I started carrying because 3 years ago my parents house was broken into. They were visiting me on my birthday when i lived in bloomington and it happened in the 2 hours they were gone. When one of my dad's coworkers asked him what he would have done if they had been home and the person that broke in was armed, my dad really had no response seeing how there were no weapons in the house. That was enough to get me to start carrying and my dad also. I realized at that point that i don't want me or any of my family to be the victim in a violent crime, and to make sure we had a way of preventing it. Now if a BG decides to break in, he's gonna be regretting his decision.

Hadley1987

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Warrick County, IN
    I got my LTCH because of stories like this, and all the times that I'm out and about with my wife and kids. My wife just payed her local fee Wednesday, so she'll be getting her LTCH soon and then there will be a gun in the glove box of our car at all times; I will still have one on my hip at all times and my wife will have one on her's.

This is definitely a great story and a great reason why every law abiding citizen should be armed and have the know how to stop a threat.

Speaking of having a gun in the vehicle, other than on your person - I thought of the glove box but in my '98 Tahoe it is out of arms reach for me if I really needed it quick. I do have a 12 inch Bowie Knife in my side door though. There is room under my seat, but I don't know, I could put it in the center console.

Top Bottom