• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joekoug

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    So Dave (owner) twisted my arm and forced me to buy an AR-15 pistol yesterday afternoon. Sale got delayed like it always does, I got the call this morning to come pick it up.

I get there and pick up me new AR and some ammo and am one happy camper. I get home to gather up some pistols to head to the range to try out my new AR. I realize something is rattling around inside my new AR.

I call 21st and talk to Jahred (Gamez235), he figures out what's wrong with the gun. Stand up guy that he is, he offers to bring home the part I need for my gun (he lives in FW as do I). He invites me over to his house so he can install the missing part for me so I don't have to go all the way down to Bluffton to get it taken care of.

So I meet him at his house, he takes apart the gun and realizes there is another part missing. What does he do? He takes apart one of his own guns to get me the piece I need so my gun is functioning for tomorrow's range fun.

Where else in the world do you get customer service like this? NOWHERE! This is why I will always go out to Bluffton and visit the guys at 21st whenever I need ANYTHING that they carry.

BIG HUGE :+1: for 21st Century and an even bigger :+1: for Jahred! I wish more companies hired people like this gentleman!!

By the way - Jahred told me I can give his home address out to everyone on the forum. He says he always has beer and brats in the fridge and we're all welcome to stop by any time anyone feels like it. :D

Joe :patriot: :ingo:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    He has taken care of me a few times at the 1500 when i misquoted something to a customer and needed some parts cheaper than the normal channels.... and he has also cannabalized his gun (magpul BUIS) for me in a time of need as well.... i have only been to 21rst century ONCE.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    21st is a great place to go. The times I have been, I have enjoyed looking at their inventory and talking with everyone there, and Jahred is a stand up guy. Also I was really pleased with their service, I bought a G26 extended floor plate from them, but when I bought the G26 off someone who also lived in Bluffton, I couldn't get it installed and by the time I got back to 21st they were already closed. But they were kind enough to let me in and install the part into my mag for free. Jahred is also a stand up guy. Big +1 for him and 21st century.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    By the way - Jahred told me I can give his home address out to everyone on the forum. He says he always has beer and brats in the fridge and we're all welcome to stop by any time anyone feels like it.

pm me his address and let him know ill be by about 3am. just tell him to leave beer, brats, buns, and the fixings outside. if his grills charcoal, tell him to leave some of that out too. ill clean up after myself.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I've got a nasty blister on my foot from my week of ju jitsu so I am taking it easy tonight. And to clarify I informed him that if he stops by to bring beer and brats... everyone take note...

I appreciate the kind words. I get a bit swamped from time to time, but do try to be helpful.

Now it is beer time.

kaforgey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Camden
    It sounds like 21st is a great place! I plan to be in that area visiting my wife's family and will try to stop by. What street is it on?

joekoug

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    827 N Main st in Bluffton. Basically it's the ugly orange building on the east side of the street half a mile south of the big Bluffton water tower.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Not a fan I have my reasons :noway:

I am a fan, I have more reasons. :yesway:

I work in customer service. As hard as you try to give the same great service to every customer, sometimes it just doesn't work out that way. I think that's probably what we have here (though I admit I have no idea what LoG's reasons are). Overall, though, it sounds like 21st does a good job; I know I had a good experience there when I picked up my 10/22 at the end-of-year sale. But ya just can't win 'em all.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I only bought one gun there so far. I'm satisfied.

Rang me up prior to calling in the for the approval, though. I didn't know if that is SOP there.
    Made me curious of what kind of PITA it might have been if I was delayed.
    But it was all good.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I went there other day and was ready to buy a gun, but they would not honor the price on a handgun that was listed on the front page of their own website.

The people were super nice, but I was told you cant go by our website, its old and outdated. So exactly what is the point then?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jaydond
    Top Bottom