• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Thought this was a good level headed video for our side of the debate. Spread it and share everywhere you can.

[video=youtube;20RoAfflGCM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20RoAfflGCM[/video]

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    203   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I'm glad to see there are still some true Patriots left in the U.S.
    Working on the East side of Indy, all I see is the entitlement class at work.

And she's easy on the eyes too.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I'm with her until she says I have to be ready to fight the full forces of the US military with my EDC.

I didn't hear anywhere in the video where she said this. Her contention is that it is an necessity that we retain the ability to fight oppression if necessary. Quite often just having that ability prevents the oppression. A bad guy or a bad government both react the same way, if confronted with the fact they could and will suffer due to your ability to resist them with a firearm, they will retreat and leave you alone.

The facts are that if we are all totally disarmed, we are totally subject to the will of the "persons" in power and at their discretion will be FORCED to do what they want with no way to resist. I personally don't ever want my descendents in that position. We are already at the mercy of politicians that are buying the vote with giveaway programs, many of the persons voting are only interested in getting their welfare check or other government aid and really don't care about the USA.

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    Outstanding!

Very well put, one of the very best statements Ive ever seen
    about this.

"FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!"

Jimmy:rockwoot:

Top Bottom