Why do we need guns when the police are always there to save the day!?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Jeffrey Toobin, CNN's Sr. Legal Analyst, would seem naive, if not outright deluded in his overall comprehension of how the world actually works when someone is forced into a situation to protect themselves. He takes one tragic incident in which one individual clearly violates the trust of society, and attempts to twist it into a rationale to further limit the ability for everyone to defend themselves.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    That's got to be a collection of some of the dumbest statements made in the name of legal analysis that I have heard in a while.

Cannot use self-defense if you are getting beat up? Ummm, what if you are getting the crap kicked out of you, are in fear of serious bodily injury, and you scream out for help, but none comes?

Soledad O'Brien is still hot, and that is some analysis you can count on until all the feckless speculation splattered all over television.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Jeff Toobin is a certifiable idiot.

And it's too bad Trayvon Martin's family jumped on the race-bandwagon.

And the feds also decided to play the game of course; how could the Justice Dept. resist the opportunity to score points with a civil rights case.

This could actually backfire on Obama and the Democrats if Sharpton et al. get too over-the-edge.

The whole tragedy is being exploited. Sad.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    A demonstration in New York City over something which happened in Florida? Who wrote the script? :dunno:

Some people are merely protesters looking for a cause, regardless of whether or not it is relevant to their lives.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    If you watch the clip about the putative racial slur, shades of Rodney King. Rather than listening to the whole call, and applying the manipulation to the whole thing, they kept repeating one word again and again.

If he really said it, once is enough. Get ready for the media to report this outrageous 'fact' over and over and over.

Right in time for the election. Wonderful.

Caldad

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Evansville, IN
    supercop.jpg

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Amazing! Sometimes I think these kind of people say dumb crap just for the sake of arguing to start crap. Geez! Go feed the Grizzly Bears, oh and no need for pepper spray.

esigler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Rio Rancho, NM
    No there gonna try with all there might to get the castle doctrine changed over this one event. This is becoming more about the castle than anything, the Brady bunch loves this.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Jeffrey Toobin, CNN's Sr. Legal Analyst, would seem naive, if not outright deluded in his overall comprehension of how the world actually works when someone is forced into a situation to protect themselves. He takes one tragic incident in which one individual clearly violates the trust of society, and attempts to twist it into a rationale to further limit the ability for everyone to defend themselves.

10 bucks says Mr Curly Hair has never been attacked in an alley where he couldn't retreat... mmm... kay!

I'll see your $10 and raise you an infinite amount! I'd hazard to guess that 90% of these anti 2A, self preservation, self protection folks have ever even had a hand raised to them. This is unfortunate because it simply makes them unqualified to to be the ones on TV speaking, or holding political office. So many of these people are so far out of touch with reality. I guess that's how it works for folks when all you know is your fancy house, fancy neighborhood, and the back seat of car barking directions to your driver.

I couldn't disagree with the occupy movement much more then I do, but they are correct that so many of todays leaders are just completely out of touch with todays common man.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I'll see your $10 and raise you an infinite amount! I'd hazard to guess that 90% of these anti 2A, self preservation, self protection folks have ever even had a hand raised to them.......

kathy-harrison_46892_600x450.jpg

Much like this particular retired pacifistic aging-hippy type, Doomsday Prepper Kathy Harrison, that stated that firearms don't ethically suit her and her family. Though cutting their enemies throats while they sleep, isn't so much of a problem for her other, locally situated compatriots.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Much like this particular retired pacifistic aging-hippy type, Doomsday Prepper Kathy Harrison, that stated that firearms don't ethically suit her and her family. Though cutting their enemies throats while they sleep, isn't so much of a problem for her other, locally situated compatriots.
    What a case.

Top Bottom