• ...and so much more!
  • Riflemen14

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 15, 2010
    Wells County
    I went today around 11:00am. Had my backpack full of items that I was hoping to sell. Did sell off some OEM AR furniture, and a clone eotech for $55 :yesway:
    Overall I was disappointed with the show. Lots of Sigs, Glocks and ARs to be seen, but I was really hoping someone would of had a HK USP 45 or a FN45 to check out and possibly buy. But no joy there :( Also had a side mission to find some Mini 14 30rd mags, no luck either.
    Did see the new ATI MP44 in 22lr. Very nice rifle, with it looking very close to the WW2 verison. It was around $650.

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    got some factory ruger 25 round mags 21 bucks each good deal since they are 36 at gander and 27 at freedom firearms in the fort. seemed kinda small to me.

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    I went on Saturday. It was ok. Shoulda been renamed the Fort Wayne Sig and Taurus show but I was hoping to see some more revolvers that weren't collectible and overpriced at that. Like a GP100 or 686. I did see a few Troopers but they were a little salty and I was mostly shopping for the other half but I had hoped to find a stock for my 700 but I had no high hopes of that to start. For the first time She wanted to go and I didn't lol. It was nice to see they got rid of alot of the clutter that's usually there.

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    AGS Armament & Consulting is who i got the ruger 25 round mags u can order them online for cheaper then u can get them anywhere. or u could just catch them at the next show.

Bartman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I was there on Sunday. One of these days I'll go with enough money to buy something. Not to thread jack, but do gun shows qualify as supporting your local gun shop?

Top Bottom