• Would you buy one?

• Total voters

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    was all about it, till he said "Glock". neat idea no real world application outside of military.

You could say that with most weapons...couldn't you? Have you ever watched that show "Tactical to Practical?" :dunno:
    I gotta disagree here...one of the things I remember learning is that if you were in a situation where your handgun was used initially, this would certainly be a nice backup, as a long gun would be the preferred weapon for defense. And since this gives you the advantage of carrying a long gun on your person, I see that as a super plus. I'd rather have one of these instead of my KelTek Sub 2K.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Ill pass, could never justify the extra cost. But again I don't exactly live in the crime center of the state so.....:dunno:

Also it would be a Class III if im not mistaken, no matter how the cake is cut. If its just a Glock then its a shoulder stock, if its a purpose build carbine, its to short. So in short, it would serve no purpose to me personally. Id rather spend my 5k on a good M1a, and a nice 1911 to go with. :D

Last edited:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I ran across this 8 or 9 months back. Pretty cool stuff there. He seems to have all kinds of nifty gadgets if I remember correctly!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yup, I remember this thing. I'll take a couple. Why? Because I have the right to. And because it'll scare the crap outta the antis. Why would I want to scare them? To laugh while they pee themselves. :D

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Wouldn't buy one, but if someone gave it to me I would be pretty psyched! It's very similar to the Terminator gun that the young Jon Conner uses....this is no new idea.....lots of similar things in the past

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I think it would make the perfect Christmas, Easter, birthday or just I like/love you gift. I could see carrying that in your back pocket now, "Oh you want my wallet, let me jsut get it out of my back pocket for you."

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    You could say that with most weapons...couldn't you? Have you ever watched that show "Tactical to Practical?" :dunno:
    I gotta disagree here...one of the things I remember learning is that if you were in a situation where your handgun was used initially, this would certainly be a nice backup, as a long gun would be the preferred weapon for defense. And since this gives you the advantage of carrying a long gun on your person, I see that as a super plus. I'd rather have one of these instead of my KelTek Sub 2K.

my lcp has 6+1 capacity. if i was dumb enough to let my self get in a predicament where i need more. then yeah, i guess i would need a folding machine gun that i could carry in my backpocket.:laugh:

Just when you thought a Glock couldn't get any uglier........:)

well said.:yesway:

i'm not a glock fan. I don't hate them, just dont care for them.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    my lcp has 6+1 capacity. if i was dumb enough to let my self get in a predicament where i need more. then yeah, i guess i would need a folding machine gun that i could carry in my backpocket.:laugh:

So, are you saying that you have the ability to control the level of predicament that you get into? How do you know how to judge a particular predicament as to the number of rounds you may or may not require? Perhaps to even carry a spare mag or two might be of benefit, as sometimes you are not the one in control of the letting.:yesway:

Top Bottom