Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I won't be getting one and I guess I won't be needing to try and renew my current passport. Most likely going to end up unemployed as a result.

I'd say I'll just sit back and suck on the government teet like millions of others but I figure I won't qualify for that either unless I get the vaccine.

Is it safe to assume that the hundreds of thousands of immigrants Biden is welcoming in and handing cash to are getting a free covid vaccine as well? I can't fathom the bleeding hearts would make Americans wait for one while immigrants get them as a door prize for violating US law.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Airlines and others support so-called vaccine passports as a means of getting governments to lift pandemic restrictions that were designed to curb the virus but caused a collapse in the travel industry.

Vaccine passports will be most common on international flights

No for domestic travel, but I have no issues with it for international travel. International travel is always going to be at the agreement of your country and the destination country. Disagree? Try traveling as a stateless person. Vaccinations and medical tests to enter various nations isn't new. I had to have proof of a negative AIDS and TB test, along with certain vaccines, to get a visa to enter Qatar back in 2003. Americans don't normally notice or care because our blue passport has been a powerful travel document to most anywhere Americans go.

If the EU and US work out a way to travel again I really don't care if I need one more stamp or piece of paper to do so. If not, I guess my next trip is to Turkey.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    lol no I'm not going to be doing that. Biden, Gates, and Co can shove that passport up their corona hole.

If that means not traveling, so be it. If that means working for myself or not at all, so be it. If that means counterfeiting or spoofing the system to survive, so be it. This is a hard line for me, I am not putting their ****ing spyware on my phone and I will not be bullied into putting their ****ing experimental shot in my arm. No way, no how. This far, no farther.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    No for domestic travel, but I have no issues with it for international travel. International travel is always going to be at the agreement of your country and the destination country. Disagree? Try traveling as a stateless person. Vaccinations and medical tests to enter various nations isn't new. I had to have proof of a negative AIDS and TB test, along with certain vaccines, to get a visa to enter Qatar back in 2003. Americans don't normally notice or care because our blue passport has been a powerful travel document to most anywhere Americans go.

If the EU and US work out a way to travel again I really don't care if I need one more stamp or piece of paper to do so. If not, I guess my next trip is to Turkey.
    Yes, precisely.

So, what is the problem? Does INGO believe the FAA will be standing at the doors to Home Depot demanding a passport?

This is a POI letter. What is the big deal?

INGO: On the TeeVee, it says that dem ill-eagle emmygrants gots diseases cause they ain't vaccinated.

Also INGO: I don't want to vaccination proof for international travel like going to Kentucky or what not.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    So, what is the problem? Does INGO believe the FAA will be standing at the doors to Home Depot demanding a passport?
    They already have a thug at the door demanding you put a muzzle on. All they have to do is give that same thug a QR scanner that tells them whether to let you in or not. Easy peasy, 90% of the system is already in place, the public has spent the last year being trained to accept a thug at the door of every major retailer, and the retailers have spent the last year training people to be those thugs. Making them permenant and giving them a scanner is exactly what all this has been intended to obtain our consent for.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Is it safe to assume that the hundreds of thousands of immigrants Biden is welcoming in and handing cash to are getting a free covid vaccine as well? I can't fathom the bleeding hearts would make Americans wait for one while immigrants get them as a door prize for violating US law.
    This weekend the wife and I just discussed stabbing vaccinating the illegal children. Since it is pretty much catch and release anyway the US ought to provide some protection for the communities these illegal aliens are being foisted upon. While the kids are temporarily captive go ahead and give them a COVID vaccine. Every bodies grandma should be vaccinated by now and there is plentiful supply and likely it is better to vaccinate these super spreaders. Wife also mentioned at the same time these illegal kids should also get the other childhood vaccines they likely have never received. In the grand scheme of things administering "free" vaccines is a drop in the bucket of the economic consequences of Biden's failed policy.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    They already have a thug at the door demanding you put a muzzle on. All they have to do is give that same thug a QR scanner that tells them whether to let you in or not. Easy peasy, 90% of the system is already in place, the public has spent the last year being trained to accept a thug at the door of every major retailer, and the retailers have spent the last year training people to be those thugs. Making them permenant and giving them a scanner is exactly what all this has been intended to obtain our consent for.
    My nephew was tough as an outside linebacker but he is hardly a thug.

He works at Home Depot part of his shift is greeter duty is to ensure people wash their hands and wear a mask. They give out free ones if you forget or want to play Snowflake, nbd.

Believing that a passport for vaccines that will allow Americans to travel internationally is hardly a pathway to an internal security state , , ,however . . . my nephew does call his supervisor at Home Depot Comrade Beria . . . hmmm.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    My nephew was tough as an outside linebacker but he is hardly a thug.

He works at Home Depot part of his shift is greeter duty is to ensure people wash their hands and wear a mask. They give out free ones if you forget or want to play Snowflake, nbd.

Believing that a passport for vaccines that will allow Americans to travel internationally is hardly a pathway to an internal security state , , ,however . . . my nephew does call his supervisor at Home Depot Comrade Beria . . . hmmm.
    Does he leave people alone if they say "no thanks, I don't do that"? No? Then he's a thug. We lived our entire lives without being accosted by the corporate virus police at the entrance to every store, and somehow we survived. We do not need them, nor want them now.

The only response I have left for you is "Just two weeks to flatten the curve". If you can't see the slippery slope after the past year, there is nothing on this earth that will make you see it.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Does he leave people alone if they say "no thanks, I don't do that"? No? Then he's a thug. We lived our entire lives without being accosted by the corporate virus police at the entrance to every store, and somehow we survived. We do not need them, nor want them now.

The only response I have left for you is "Just two weeks to flatten the curve". If you can't see the slippery slope after the past year, there is nothing on this earth that will make you see it.
    Ah, the shifting sands of the "meye ryyyeeettts!" crowd. Rights for me, but not for thee.

You lived your whole life with stores telling you to wear shoes or not to smoke inside. Private property owners, and public property, have the authority to tell you to wear a mask. You are not special, regardless of what your mother told you. Put a mask on, or my thug nephew will give you one, gratis. Or, order on-line.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Or I'll just continue walking into the store like I always do without a damn face diaper that does absolutely nothing to protect anyone.
    Uh-huh. My rights, my rights, my rights, don't give a hang about others. Over and over again, see it every single day.

If you don't believe in the virus, please tell me you believe in the police.:D

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Yep, it’s a thing:

Biden can go to Hell.

(In the interest of full disclosure, I would have said the same before the son of a b**** suggested this latest expansion.)

Top Bottom