• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knobcreeknut

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 18, 2008
    shelbyville
    I have 2 of the original brown ones with the original boxes they belonged to my grandparnets, and i fished with them a lot when i was a kid. I still use one when i am wading creeks everyonce in a while. I have also used one to cast out the transducer for my portable fish finder. It doesnt get in the way in a small boat.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Don't have a pocket fisherman, but I do have a....

flowbee.jpg

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I don't have a pocket fisherman, but I do have a little Mitchell ultralight spinning rig with a 5' telescoping pole. I love that thing, I have bought newer rigs, but I still keep going back to that thing. It's a mostly plastic reel, so when it gets squeaky I just dip it in the lake and go on. Only bad thing is, the pole sections are starting to wear down and not hold together too well.
    I can say I caught a 42" tiger musky with it (5#test mono...) on a rattlin rap.

TylerB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    I don't have a pocket fisherman, but I do have a little Mitchell ultralight spinning rig with a 5' telescoping pole.

I've got something similar, its a Shakespeare 6'6" pack rod. It breaks down into 7 pieces and fits in its own little 16" tackle box. Works pretty well and is small enough to just leave in the car.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I have planned on getting one. There have been many times when out riding the bike I see what looks to be a perfect spot to fish but no pole....

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Had one years ago as a kid, but the tip broke. I see CVS drugstores in my area have them now in their "as seen on TV" section. Brings back memories.

caneman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    Lagrange County
    BOB rig, behind your saddle, in a bike, behind the pickup seat. Anything small like that has great possibilities.Tiny rubber frogs or worms or dry flies in a prescription bottle and you are ready for much of the fishing world.

Top Bottom