Who sells Rock Island 1911's in the Evansville area?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Diamond Jim

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    Would like to see and handle the Rock Island 1911 Tactical FS and maybe some of their other models. I am going to purchase a 1911 as soon as I can decide which one I want. From what I have seen and read here today the Rock Island might suite me and save me some money.

TheDoaner

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2013
    Southern IN
    I haven't spotted that model but last week I saw a 9mm Rock Island 1911 at Gander Mtn. and I saw several Rock Islands at Bucks & Jakes, Right to Bear Arms in Haubstadt, and Meeks in Ft. Branch.

ag563

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Delphi, Indiana
    I just bought the RIA FS Tactical, a couple of months ago, You get a lot for the money. I paid $450 + tax for mine, the same price I paid for my springfield GI model, used. Both great guns. All the info is on their web site. I got mine at Battleground Firearms, near Lafayette, IN.. He does have another one in stock,
    ARMSLIST - For Sale: Rock Island 1911 , I think he would ship to your local dealer, if needed.

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    Meek's in Haubstaut has them and they are cheaper than that one on armslist, Also the guy at Red Ghost Gun Shop usually has one or two and he is very nice and easy to deal with

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Dave's Gun Shop up at exit 54 ( north) on I-64 usually has a nice selection of the various RIA 1911 family and has an outdoor range where you can shoot your new toy as well. Nice shop, fine folks. About an hour from E-ville .

Top Bottom