Who says photo safaris are not exciting?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    I love the guy right in the foreground.... He's leaning back, obviously uncomfortable, yet slowly raising his phone up to snap a picture occasionally.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Cat was totally ignoring the people, just using the truck for a higher vantage point. Notice how it was scoping out the area? It must really be used to the tasty tourists.

My folks have done three trips to Africa, it is by far their favorite place to return to. I think it's funny to see how the various tour buses gather up. Apparently when a lion, elephant or other interesting animal is spotted, the tour companies will broadcast the fact, hence the enormous gathering of vehicles.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Cat was totally ignoring the people, just using the truck for a higher vantage point. Notice how it was scoping out the area? It must really be used to the tasty tourists.

My folks have done three trips to Africa, it is by far their favorite place to return to. I think it's funny to see how the various tour buses gather up. Apparently when a lion, elephant or other interesting animal is spotted, the tour companies will broadcast the fact, hence the enormous gathering of vehicles.
    ^this. i was thinking just how difficult it must be to spot and stalk prey when ringed by 30 safari vans.

MRP2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Greenwood
    I am with you indybrad. It looked soo tame to people that I would guess that it has been pet before. It probably has been fed by tourists in the past as well.

Very cool video

Top Bottom