• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Back in 2020 I purchased a used delta point pro with the delta triangle, and right after that, it started shutting off, I put a new battery in it and it kept shutting off.

I called Leupold and they said we’ll repair it if we can because the triangle has been discontinued, luckily for me, they repaired it.

A short time later I found a brand new in the box delta point pro with the triangle, so I ended up putting the new one on my 320 legion, and moving the rebuilt one to my backup 320 axg. On July 20th this year I shot a match with my backup gun (no reason, but just to make sure it still shot), and the dot started doing it again, I called Leupold again, they looked my info up, when the csr saw that it’d been repaired once, he said “this is the second time it happened, we’re just gonna replace it” when I asked if the triangle had been discontinued he said that it had, and they’d replace it with the 3 or 6 moa dot whichever I wanted, when I told him I had a second on my backup competition gun he said

“Ship them both back, we’ll replace both of them, I want you to have consistency in your guns”

Today the first one arrived and the second will be here tomorrow! Both shipped ups 3 day select, when only one was in the box today I called them (there was no paperwork) and the csr told me we wanted to get them to you fast, and we only had one so we shipped the one we had, and the other the next day”

How’s that for customer service!

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I have similar experience with Vortex, makes me more confident to add Leupold products to the mix.

I have always heard good reports about Leupold products but no feedback one way or the other about customer service.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Had a similar experience with Riton optics.

Dropped my pistol on concrete floor, and shattered the screen of the red dot. I owned my mistake and emailed the company to see if their warranty would cover it.
    Guy shipped me a new one.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Had a similar experience with Riton optics.

Dropped my pistol on concrete floor, and shattered the screen of the red dot. I owned my mistake and emailed the company to see if their warranty would cover it.
    Guy shipped me a new one.
    Same experience years back with Osprey. I had bought it used from a friend that worked at an LGS. Told him what I had done. He sent it back and a new 1 soon arrived. That is a lifetime, no questions ask warranty with great customer service. As scarce as hen’s teeth

Top Bottom