Who Knew Trump Had Soft Edges? DeSantis Meaner?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Trump was from outside the beltway so he automatically was hated by both sides. DeSantis is a politician so he gets different treatment. Also from being inside, he knows how to pull which levers, which is something that Trump didn't anticipate and had to learn while on the job.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    He has my vote if he runs.
    If he loses the primary and becomes VP for Trump that would be a plus IMO.

I would prefer if Trump stayed out of it. He was a great guy and made for good times, but he has some character flaws that make him bad for the job.

He trusts people way too easily, and he fears exercising power where needed.
    Every single problem during his administration was due to this, and he hasn't shown any signs of improving.

Things are way too serious now to have someone who readily keeps bringing people into the fold that will stab them in the back. We can't deal with another series of allowing states to lock down their people.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I would prefer if Trump stayed out of it. He was a great guy and made for good times, but he has some character flaws that make him bad for the job.

He trusts people way too easily, and he fears exercising power where needed.
    Every single problem during his administration was due to this, and he hasn't shown any signs of improving.

Things are way too serious now to have someone who readily keeps bringing people into the fold that will stab them in the back. We can't deal with another series of allowing states to lock down their people.
    Will the only person DeSantis could lose to would be Trump. So VP pick would strengthen Trump if he wins the Primary.

If Russia doesn't nuke us before then :nuts:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Will the only person DeSantis could lose to would be Trump. So VP pick would strengthen Trump if he wins the Primary.

If Russia doesn't nuke us before then :nuts:
    Remember, both Trump and DeSantis are from the same state and would have to forego Florida’s EC votes and that is not happening. I suppose Trump could change his residency but do not see that happening…

Top Bottom