• ...and so much more!
  • Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Awesome.
    You would be great in the gun world if you have 1/2 the "awesome" in that video.
    I know JY rubs some people the wrong way. But can anyone who loves guns not want this guy as a friend?

ZX-14R

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I can tell you this much, as someone who trains, spars and fights in traditional boxing, muay thai and kickboxing...if you've been in over a hundred fist fights, you've lost more than one. Unless your beating up your daughters friends....

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    $450 for a 2-day class, I don't think that's a bad price. For me, the issue is the location. I'm not ready to travel that far for a class yet.

Honestly, I don't want to be that far from home and my wife, for 2 days.

I'd rather spend the $450 for a more local class. Especially with the training we have right here in Indiana.

Boone County Sheriffs department has a 3-day Gunsite pistol class next year for $695.
    There's Fortress Defense, a site advertiser. (Glock21)
    We now have a site advertiser with Saurez INT. (cedartop)
    And I'd like to take classes from Mindset. (Shay)
    And not to mention the guys from ACT, I'm still wanting to finish my training with them.
    There's also Tactical Firearms Training. I'd like to take his Indiana Gun Law class.

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    Seen this and figured this thread would be nothing but blatant and serious Yeager bashing. Looks like there might be some, but in a light-hearted tone.

Another quote "I own my own business because I've got a ****ing attitude problem."

That's my favorite one from this one. I can kind of relate to that too lol

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    This video just increased my respect for this man about 100x. I didn't have much to begin with, but at least this one was pretty cool.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    At the very least, you can say that he's confident in himself. I'd like to take a class from him at some point. I doubt that we'd get along personally, but that's not the point of training.

Top Bottom