Who is excited about Star Wars 7 ?!?!?!?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Bought tickets on-line the other day for IMAX-3D sweetness at my favorite movie theater... Hamilton 16 IMAX in Noblesville!!! :rockwoot:
    Can't wait!

I saw the original Star Wars in 1977 when I was 7-8 years old and it was one of the most memorable moments of my early childhood.
    I'm not a super fan or anything, but I'm very excited about the new movie and from what I've seen, it looks like J.J. Abrams has knocked it out of the park!!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Looking forward to it, but haven't bought tickets. I'll wait until a week or two after it opens, and grab a weekday matinee.

Saw Episode IV with my dad and uncle at the Clermont Drive-in, then Empire Strikes Back @ Lafayette Square with my mother. Can't remember where I caught Return of the Jedi. All great movies, at the time. I really, really hope The Force Awakens doesn't jump the shark, like the last few did.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Shots fired.

The troll is strong in this one. Yes. HHhhmmmmmm....

Sorry. I had to do it. I really don't like Star Trek, and I enjoy picking on Trekys because the go spastic, but the original Star wars were ok. I've watched 1 or 2 of the new ones and really wasn't impressed. But that's just me.

Enjoy it when it comes out, I might catch it when it's in the $5 bin at Walmart.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Sorry. I had to do it. I really don't like Star Trek, and I enjoy picking on Trekys because the go spastic, but the original Star wars were ok. I've watched 1 or 2 of the new ones and really wasn't impressed. But that's just me.

Enjoy it when it comes out, I might catch it when it's in the $5 bin at Walmart.

It wasn't just you. There's a lot of that really didn't care for them.

JJ's done a decent job with Start Trek so I have a new hope for return of the Star Wars franchise.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It wasn't just you. There's a lot of that really didn't care for them.

JJ's done a decent job with Start Trek so I have a new hope for return of the Star Wars franchise.

I watched a couple of the newest ST's and they are actually pretty good. But then again, I'm syfy-fluid--I can go with ST or SW depends on the day. :)

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Got my tickets to the premiere at Art Galaxy in Castleton. Can't wait! My sister is flying in from New York to see it with me. We were huge Star Wars fans when we were little... Still am, I suppose.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am excited to see it. The original was a great memory for me. I started dating the wife about that time. We saw it at the movies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not being a great fan of the theater experience these days except for the time spent with the G-daughter watching her movies I can wait for the DVD release.
    I have a fair home theater set up. Casual and relaxing. I can set the sound levels where I want them and not be pounded into deafness.
    My old ears are just not up to the new effects systems I guess.

Top Bottom