• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Why should he back down...he is King of the world...he will destroy this country...do not think he will stop with a assault weapon ban.

digitalphoenix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    In a cornfield.
    He ain't backing down and neither are we. What makes him think that we are all going to comply with these laws quietly? :draw:

We are still on the soap box, people. If that fails, then we vote the bastards out who sucks on Obammer's teats. If that fails, we go to the jury box. If that fails, then our cartridge boxes will be more empty than your wallet currently is.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    He ain't backing down and neither are we. What makes him think that we are all going to comply with these laws quietly? :draw:

We are still on the soap box, people. If that fails, then we vote the bastards out who sucks on Obammer's teats. If that fails, we go to the jury box. If that fails, then our cartridge boxes will be more empty than your wallet currently is.

The idiots will never be voted out of office more people want free stuff more than they want freedom. The SC is being loaded with liberals...so that is out.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    As long as we all keep banging away on our elected representatives, I think it is looking like we can keep the worst of the legislation from going through. The magazine limits though still have me worried but I think with a sufficent show of force, we will win that too. We are still faced with what the regime leader thinks he can Exec Order. That seems to be the $64 question.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    If they want them, then let them try to take them.
    If they insist on bringing the battle to us, let them fight us.
    If they would blot out the sun, let us then fight in the shade.
    If they would wait until Hell freezes over, let us then fight on the ice.

No surrender, no disarmament, no compromise.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Obama has no reason to back down. Owns the media and the media owns the souls of the sheep. They keep pulling polls out of their butts saying the people want the ban. Perception is reality.

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    Now that he is president, Barry is accustom to getting what he wants. I expect he and his fan club will do everything in their devious power to get him what he wants -- one step closer to fascism. Look at Obama Care. I heard him make what sounded like a threat when he said one or two Supreme Court justices should be very concerned if the law is overturned. That statement came shortly before Chief Justice Roberts "CHANGED" his vote and stated the "penalty was a tax" after he stated the "penalty was not a tax." The Court was not supposed to hear the case if it was ruled a tax until after the tax had been accessed. We all know it is a penalty -- if you don't have health insurance, then you pay a penalty, not a tax. Deviously clever to have the IRS send out a bill for the "PENALTY", giving it the appearance of a tax administered by IRS.

Last edited:

Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    Problem is, no matter what law they enact, it won't work. Some coward will pull the same thing, just using whatever guns he can get his hands on, and they'll claim they didn't go far enough to stop it. They'll calll for a ban of the next thing and the next, till they get a total ban. They'll keep brainwashing people with the media and in 50 to 100 years they'll have accomplished their goal. I feel sorry for my grandkids and great-grandkids that don't exist yet.

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    As long as we all keep banging away on our elected representatives, I think it is looking like we can keep the worst of the legislation from going through. The magazine limits though still have me worried but I think with a sufficent show of force, we will win that too. We are still faced with what the regime leader thinks he can Exec Order. That seems to be the $64 question.
    Executive orders can be overturned in court, yes it is time consuming but can be done. I'm more concerned about additional action they might attempt if they see how easy it is to disarm America via presidential decree. Keep contacting legislators and governor. Support NRA and GOA who WILL take exec. orders to court if necessary.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    I WILL NEVER give up my guns period, and I hope that talk isn't cheap for the rest of you. A unconstitutional law is not law, just like our service men are not to follow an unconstitutional law, neither are we!

Top Bottom