• Total voters

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I spend a great deal of time in my car and that's when I have time to pray, worship, and reflect. Most of my conversation time with God is laid back and kind of humerous. Today, I was just thanking God for having a car that runs -- I know it sounds simple, but I appreciate the little things -- when all of a sudden a couple of ducks flew over me and for a while it appeard as if I were following them.

At that point, I started to think that it wasn't fair that they could fly! Yeah, I know, I was just so thankful, right? :D Anyway, God asked me if I had a choice between flying and being able to breathe under water, which would I choose? I laughed for a while and really couldn't decide, so what about you? Would you be Superman or Aquaman?

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I jumped out of a perfectly good l'il airplane 2 weeks ago. I plunged then drifted. Decided I couldn't fly, but would really like to. Am I supposed to check something? Dang, can never follow the rules.

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    Had to choose bacon man. The ability to call up bacon from nothing is too tempting. :D

In answer to the (semi)serious question, I would have to go with flying, that seems much more useful. You said you spend a lot of time in your car - how much faster and more enjoyable would that be if instead of driving, you were soaring over the traffic? Although you might want to wear something with a face-shield, the bugs in your mouth would be terrible.

Breathing underwater would be useful for... what, when I head to a water park?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Not sure what super-human powers bacon man would have. If they include able to eat bacon for every meal--I'm in:)

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I would like to be Super Aquaman so I could fly and breathe under water. I'm already like Bacon Man,a big fat piece of lard.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I would have to go with flying. There are things in the water that can swallow a man, but we would still rule the sky.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I choose the Flash.

Big_Bang_Theory_Flash_h.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    What's Bacon Man's powers?
    He carries a gun and shows up really quick on any INGO thread that has the word "bacon" in it, that's about all he does.

We are talking about ATM right?

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    What's Bacon Man's powers?
    He carries a gun and shows up really quick on any INGO thread that has the word "bacon" in it, that's about all he does.

We are talking about ATM right?

Is that why ATM is always hanging out near phone booths?

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    He can make anything taste exactly like bacon while still maintaining it's original nutritional properties.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Is that why ATM is always hanging out near phone booths?

:dunno:

He has no special costume to wear though, so I wonder why he does that.

I mean we all seen the picture of him with his pants down but that's not really a costume, is it.

Top Bottom