• Which one of these would you get?

• Total voters

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    Looking a few months ahead. If you could get one of the following. (say it was free)

Which one of these would you get (or variant of it)?

Exclude the M16 and M11/9 in your thought process if you would.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    BAR, had one in the Army and hated it because it was heavy. Now would love to have one, great toy and impressive when you fire it.

jmemmert

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    uzi... The capability of shooting 22 with a conversion makes F/A Fun. No more $8 mag dumps. Hello $1.50 mag dumps.

Sparky03

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    Lebanon IN
    Get the mp5 with reg hk sear their are a ton of top quality clones out now and so many diff configurable hk that's what I did.

Last edited:

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Don't forget about the Ruger AC556. Factory produced machine gun that you can still get some parts and service for. Semi, three shot burst, full-auto from the factory. Tons of fun with a .22LR kit. Mags have become pretty reasonable lately. If you would be interested in one, I might know a guy who has one he would part with. ;)

He's a buddy of mine shooting his with a .22LR kit:

[ame]http://youtu.be/YaRnOKs2g1A[/ame]

todkapuz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    Carmel, IN
    Picked the Thompson as it perhaps is the machine gun that I lusted after for a long time when I was younger (not know theoretically I could own one potentially someday) ... although as of late the FN P90 is gathering some attention from me just because of the aesthetics of the design.. although I really have no idea of its reliability or actual use in the field ..

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    ... although as of late the FN P90 is gathering some attention from me just because of the aesthetics of the design.. although I really have no idea of its reliability or actual use in the field ..

I wish I could get a P90... I love my SBR PS90, but to be able to go FA...

todkapuz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    Carmel, IN
    I wish I could get a P90... I love my SBR PS90, but to be able to go FA...

I feel your pain. I just dont know if I'm ready to sink $1600 into a gun, $200+ into shortening the barrel, and the $200 tax stamp... as of late its worse that the rifle I am thinking of building I'd need to pay the $200 for the sbr, and then another $200 for the silencer to bring it back to the total length I want... *sighs* I hate money. Of course the whole machine gun ban making even the used pretty ones cost way too much...

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I feel your pain. I just dont know if I'm ready to sink $1600 into a gun, $200+ into shortening the barrel, and the $200 tax stamp... as of late its worse that the rifle I am thinking of building I'd need to pay the $200 for the sbr, and then another $200 for the silencer to bring it back to the total length I want... *sighs* I hate money. Of course the whole machine gun ban making even the used pretty ones cost way too much...

If your on the fense shoot one. It will blow you so far onto the "I NEED THIS RIGHT THIS SECOND" side its not even funny :D

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    As of now it looks like the H&K is going to be the winner. Was very close yesterday morning but the H&K began to pull away yesterday afternoon.

Thanks to the couple of "other" suggestions I forgot about one of them and I don't know if the other is transferrable.

Keep voting and feel free to provide "others" if you have anymore.

Top Bottom