• Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

If I can find the time (&$) this weekend I am thinking about getting out to a gun show.

There are two (2);

The first is by Central Indiana Gunshows in South bend and the second is by Gun Collectors Assn of America in Tipton.

The one in Tipton will allegedly have 165 tables.

Is there anyone you would prefer? The drive distance is about equal for me. I know that some folks have a distaste from some show promoters while others have a preference.

I have been to a lot of shows but never really paid attention before. As I will have an equal choice this weekend I'll ask for your input and base where I go on that.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

Doug

Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Plains of Hamilton County
    Well I guess I'm biased on the Tipton Show as I usually have a table there. Usually a good show with more of the older stuff(antiques etc).

Come on out and have a good time at TIPTON!!!!!:yesway: :rockwoot:

Also lots of parking(FREE) and good food too! :D Jim

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I prefer Tipton. Lots of unique firearms that you do not see at a Central Indiana Gun Show. Friendly crowd and the prices are not extreme.

On the way home, stop by Brian's Suplus on IN 22, (between IN 19 and Greentown) for some ammo.

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    Tipton is a small show (small town !) but can often be quite good. There should be at least four area dealers there (from Tipton, Alexandria, Frankton and Pendleton) that deal in new and used guns (not just antiques or collectables). Also, Acme Ammo has been at the last two or three shows. Besides, I'll be there (for what that is worth). :D

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    Hey Bill, thanks for the post about being at the Tipton show this weekend. Unfortunately, we had a tough choice to make regarding shows and we decided to do the Dayton OH show at the Hara Arena since we were in Tipton about a month ago.

This is especially tough since I really like doing Greg and Lori's shows in Tipton and Muncie. They are great people, put on a great show and are really good to their vendors.

Mike

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    Hey Bill, thanks for the post about being at the Tipton show this weekend. Unfortunately, we had a tough choice to make regarding shows and we decided to do the Dayton OH show at the Hara Arena since we were in Tipton about a month ago.

This is especially tough since I really like doing Greg and Lori's shows in Tipton and Muncie. They are great people, put on a great show and are really good to their vendors.

Mike

I can't blame you there as I am sure the Dayton one is much bigger.
    I was just listing people I had seen. I'll catch you at another one later.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom