• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Which gun do you enjoy shooting the most? Out of all my AR's, AK's, and pistols, my favorite gun to shoot is my M94 30/30. Probably next is my S&W 642. So which one brings a smile to your face?

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    This is the first I've ever heard of someone enjoying shooting a 642! Mine sucks to shoot. A dream to carry... Ducky to shoot.

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    I like shooting them all. That being said the FA M-10 brings a smile to anyone who shoots it's face. If you're having a bad day it will relieve stress like no other. It does have a higher cost of operation though. :shoot:

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    My full auto M10/45. Too much fun, and I've got uppers in 9mm, .45, and 5.56. The only bad part is that it is really easy to go through $200 in ammo in a single range trip.

Second would by my customized, threaded ATI Thunderbolt 1911 with my SilencerCo Osprey 45. Smooth and soft shooting, it will bring a smile to anyone's face.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    My full auto M10/45. Too much fun, and I've got uppers in 9mm, .45, and 5.56. The only bad part is that it is really easy to go through $200 in ammo in a single range trip.

Second would by my customized, threaded ATI Thunderbolt 1911 with my SilencerCo Osprey 45. Smooth and soft shooting, it will bring a smile to anyone's face.

Have any pics of the 5.56 upper + magazine / feeding device? Mags fit in the side like a Sten?

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I can't lie. My 150.00 mosin always makes me smile. Bah woom! But so does an Oly 9mm upper with a slide fire on it. I know it's wasteful, but it's fun!
    Pistols, it's hard to say. I like em all, or they get traded off.

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Can't believe no one has posted the cliche "Hurrr Duurrrr Race to 50 huh?!?! lawl lawl lawl" comment. Glad to see INGO is growing up!

For me it would have to be my AR for now, but that could quickly change. Just bought an M&P9 and plan on doing the Apex stuff to it to match my 9C. I already like the way that shoots, can't imagine how much more fun it will be when I get some more time and money into it.

Also, my son's (well it is mine until he gets older) Golden Boy 22LR is a blast as well, but I feel bad shooting it too much as it is technically his... but he's only 8 months old so what does he know.

Top Bottom