• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zipper89

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I think it's dried up. I have seen a bin or 2 on gunbroker for about 300 a pop. I think we're left with civy market when you can get it. Stupid shortage... Hope it gets back to normal by summer.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I think it's dried up. I have seen a bin or 2 on gunbroker for about 300 a pop. I think we're left with civy market when you can get it. Stupid shortage... Hope it gets back to normal by summer.
    This, except with surplus ammo, it doesn't usually come back, especially with cartridges that weren't in huge supply as it was.

I remember when that ammo was imported, super fast, corrosive, don't shot this country of origin in your Tok it will blow up! etc.. etc.. those were the days. People wanted to make 1911s, Glocks, AR uppers, all this stuff b/c the ammo was cheap, why not? Then when it dries up, then what? :D

YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    Yeah, I wanted a tokarev for several years and then april of last year I shoot one when ther ewas still surplus, I buy one in July, because of school, saftey, and firing pin issues I dont shoot it till november and Im looking at +$30 a pop for a box of ammo.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Don't look for much surplus to be imported any more. If there was still plenty we'd see it on a regular basis. Unfortunately too a lot of it was loaded with steel core bullets and can't be imported for sale to the public because the good people at ATF say a mild steel core magically makes a handgun bullet armor piercing.

Fester

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Greenfield
    Did manage to pick up a few boxes at the Indy 1500. Shoot it through my PPS but see there is now a 9mm PPS on the market.

Top Bottom