• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Yup, I like their stuff too, I have been loading .45 ACP's lately with their bullets, and 9mm's next then more .38 wadcutters.

They make a nice bullet and the money stays in the Indiana economy.

exbrit

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Northeast Indiana
    Cast Bullets

I use CB Bullets, Dardas and Friendswood. All are online and esily found on Google.
    All provide decent bullets in the 18 Brinell hardenss range and prices are all very similar. All will sell in qtys of 100, 500 and 1000 and up. Prices are up a little this year but that is more to do with the price of lead and tin and antimoney.
    I have had good luck with all of them and actually just had to reorder from all three. Lead time has increased from the old standard 1 week to between 3 and 4 weeks.
    Luckily I always reorder as soon as I open my last box of 500 so I am ok with the longet wait.

Ah isnt reloading wonderful, I have been shooting at my normal rate all winter and have all my summer stock already loaded and ready to go! No chasing around all the stored looking for ammo for this kid!
    Roger :thumbsup:

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    SNS casting, they sponsor local shooting events, year after year.

Any time I buy cast, it's theirs.

Solid quality and great product.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Missouri Bullet Co.

Great prices, great accuracy, choice of bullet harness, super fast shipping... like, I order and two days later they show up... Like everyone else they are taking a exta time right now, but from what I hear, they are still getting orders out in a reasonable time.

I've used them in .45 Colt, .38 SPL, .357 Mag, .380, .40 S&W, and recently got some 9mm that I haven't loaded yet.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Oregon Trail was where I used to go when I wasn't casting my own.

They have a wide range of bullets too and they ship fast and inexpensive. I shot their bullets for years when I was shooting CAS and couldn't keep up wit my own casting.

lon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Top, Dead Center
    Indiana bullet company. Great prices, free shipping, and local.

INDIANA BULLET CO Quality bullets CAST BULLETS FREE SHIPPING

Someone who cares needs to tell them to remove the last pic in the series shown when you click on the .452, 230gr, per 500 link. They look all goobed up with lube like the pic posted here by a new reloader asking if that's what they were supposed to look like.:)
    You would think the owner would be more on top of his website...unless he's just being honest.:abused: Seriously, He sounds like a stand up guy from reading his posts here.

Oregon Trail was where I used to go...

They have a wide range of bullets too and they ship fast and inexpensive...

The make good bullets, but are not inexpensive.
    They cost about $70 more per 2k than Missouri Bullet Company

BK Bullets in Peru, IN

I'd like to give them a try. For me,they're almost close enough to drive for, if I bought a quantity. (South Bend area group buy?)

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    I have used bullets from Carolina Cast Bullets. I stopped using only cause I now cast my own. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Home Page

Plus its a one man shop, older, retired guy who will tell you anything you want to know about bullet casting. He helped me get started casting.

Top Bottom