• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    After reading topashs' thread on "most expensive scope" I wondered where everyone prefers to get their scopes from? Is it your local gun shop? Big retailer? Online? I ask this because I am looking for some decent glass for my AR. Not looking to break my wallet but would like to keep it under $500. I like the looks of the Nightforce and the good reviews from those who own them is appealing but I don't think I can make myself spend that kind of money...maybe.

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    After reading topashs' thread on "most expensive scope" I wondered where everyone prefers to get their scopes from? Is it your local gun shop? Big retailer? Online? I ask this because I am looking for some decent glass for my AR. Not looking to break my wallet but would like to keep it under $500. I like the looks of the Nightforce and the good reviews from those who own them is appealing but I don't think I can make myself spend that kind of money...maybe.

I have had good experiences with Optics Planet. they are in IL and I have always had fast shipping w/good rates. They are often the lowest around in prices. Also, I have had good luck in the Bushnell and Burris lines and it is said that the lower cost Leupolds are a real good bargain. Weaver even has a 1-3 power scope that gets good reviews with AR owners but I haven't used it. Many like the Millet DMS which can be found for a little over $200.

MILLET DMS

186660.jpg

Millett Tactical DMS Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 1-4x 24mm Illuminated Circle Dot Reticle Matte - MidwayUSA

Weaver 1-3X20
    opplanet-weaver-rifle-scopes-v3-hunting-849400.png

Weaver V-3 1-3 x 20 mm Matte Black Duplex Hunting Rifle Scope 849400 Riflescope FREE S&H 849400. Weaver Classic V-Series Riflescopes, Weaver Riflescopes.

BURRIS XTR
    1246983757502-1554779031.jpeg

Burris 1-4x24 XTR-14 Xtreme Tactical Rifle Scope

The Burris XTR is around $600 but is said to be excellent.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Boonies and Cloverdale
    I would also second optics planet... I have had great dealings with them. Super cheap prices, low shipping and it got to my house rather fast. i also recomend Cheaperthandirt.com and UTG.. both of those have never done me wrong..... A++++ to all 3

farmboy365

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   1
    Dec 22, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I have been buying nikons on Ebay best price and low or no shipping.
    I have 1 millett and so far vary happy with it. I have 1 night force but they are out of your price range given.:twocents:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom