Where is a good place to meet at the 1500 for hat pickup?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Where is a good place to meet at the 1500 for hat pick up? A table would have been great but this time around it appears that no one from INGO will have one.

What do you guys think? How about the food court with the white plastic tables and chairs?

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    I had intended on making the indy1500 to buy a stripped lower or two and pick up my hat. Since my wife missed her CC payment I had to make it up now my gun money is gone. I don't really want to make the trip and pay to get in and then pay for a hat. Can I meet somebody outside to pick-up my hat?

... or maybe I just need send payment to fenway and have my hat shipped. I was really looking forward to shaking his hand for the work he puts into this fine web-site!!!! :thumbsup:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I wouldn't drive all the way out here for a hat man :) Can you make it to the INGO dinner on the 14th? Or I can ship it to you and we can shake hands sometime down the road.

Back on topic.... Where is a good place to meet people.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Mike, Have you considered stopping by the NRA / Indiana State Rifle Association table to see if they'll let you hang out there?

It would seem INGO and the ISRA have a lot in common and could be mutually beneficial.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    No I haven't. Maybe I'll talk to them this time and shoot for that down the road. What would work great is if an INGO member had a table. That way we could drive business to the table and sell hats.

Mike, Have you considered stopping by the NRA / Indiana State Rifle Association table to see if they'll let you hang out there?

It would seem INGO and the ISRA have a lot in common and could be mutually beneficial.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom