• jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Like what?

Safety glasses can be found at any hardware store/walmart relatively cheap. Ear protection is all over the board too...you can just get the foam ear plugs for a dollar or spend ~$100+ for good electronic ear pro.

Falkin88

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Walmart although not my favorite store in the world usually has cheap prices on basic safety gear if you're talking safety glasses and hearing protection that is.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Not real sure what you are referring to as "Range Safety Gear" but mine consists of my regular glasses (polycarbonate lens) and a fairly inexpensive pair of stereo Earmuffs (cuts out all high volume sounds). Can't remember the brand, as I remember I bought the earmuffs from Midway for around $50 on sale, they work well and allow me to amplify normal speech of others at the range - at 73 my hearing is not very good.

Regular non-prescription shooting safety glasses, Non-amplified Shooting ear muffs and cheap foam ear plugs, can be obtained at almost any store like Wallmart, Rural King, most gun shops and every internet store carrying shooting supplies. Amplified Ear muffs are carried by most of the preceding, but the best prices are on the internet (and you can read the reviews from owners). Amazon also carries everything you would want!

The only other item I use (required at my club) is the firearm chamber block - a plastic device inserted in the chamber with a flag showing the firearm is safe. I am sure these are available at most all the above vendors, although I obtain mine from my club.

Top Bottom